||Continue to Guests
Volunteer applications are now closed. For any volunteer-related inquiry, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org!
The event is run by you!
First of all, thank you for supporting ETHBerlin Zwei, our community, and the whole ecosystem. Volunteering is an important role that makes these kind of events possible in the first place.
In order to prepare for the event and get up to speed, please read all awesome ETHBerlin material out there beforehand: Medium, Website and Knowledge Base. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Code of Volunteer
You are volunteering at ETHBerlin Zwei, so your main focus is to support the organization of the event to ensure that our great hackers can build incredible things during these intense days. Of course there will be time and place for you to inhale the vibe, talk to other participants and enjoy the event. Pease do so! But keep in mind that supporting others and the ensuring a smooth experience for everybody will be your first priority during the event.
Be available and welcoming. As a volunteer, you are there to help. You agree to be available during your shifts to everybody who has a problem, needs information or help. Of course, sleep, eat, and rest. :) But also be available and friendly to everybody.
Below you can find the volunteer roles which summarize all the tasks that need to be covered during the event. Please check the respective shift plans sent out via email and in the Telegram group to see which roles you’ll be covering.
- Helpdesk & Registration - answering general questions, checking the participants in, badge checkers for incoming attendees, being available at the front desk.
- Hacker Info Points - answer questions, hand information and assist during judging process.
- All Hands - be around: help hackers, mentors, judges and other guests, organize and maintain resources.
- Culture Rooms - assist artists setting up the pieces, check entrance and maintain the space.
- Sponsorship Team Assistance - assist in setting up and run the sponsors area.
- Production & Stage - assist on stage production.
Additionally, if you have time to stay and help us clean up after the event is over, please do so! We can really use all hands to ensure we can all go to the closing party!
What you do NOT need to take care of:
- Wifi and Technical Stuff - Factory has specialized staff taking care of this.
- Food - We have organized with Factory all food-related stuff including the handout of food at all times and the restocking of drinks.
Communication during the event
In the last e-mail, you got the link to our volunteer group on Telegram. If you can’t find it, please send your Telegram handle to one of the volunteer leads. They will then add you to the channel.
Volunteering Onsite Leads
Franzi and Raul will be there over the whole weekend and act as your point of contact for any questions you have or problems you cannot solve on your own.
Thanks for being awesome! ❤️