The Graph is a query protocol for Web3. You can use The Graph to index data from Ethereum and IPFS and for easy querying from front-end applications using GraphQL.
- Filters with boolean expressions
- Pagination : First, last, and skip
- Sorting : Asc or desc
- Subscriptions via websockets
- Block Reorgs are handled transparently
5 prizes of $1000 USD will be offered for the best new subgraphs on Graph Explorer or the best use of a subgraph in a dApp
- Follow this guide to see how to create a subgraph
- Graph Explorer: https://thegraph.com/explorer
- Docs: https://thegraph.com/docs
- Example subgraph: https://github.com/graphprotocol/compound-subgraph
- Starter dApp: https://github.com/graphprotocol/ethdenver-dapp/
- Chat with us: Join our Discord and post in the #hackathons channel
- Visit us: Find our booth on-site and ask us any questions in person!